Dropping or shipping any unit for repair, customer understands and agrees to the under-mentioned Store Policy.
All Sales are Final.
ALL REPAIR ATTEMPTS EXECUTED AT OWNER/CUSTOMER’s RISK
- Speedbit shall not be held responsible for any non functionality or accidental damages that may occur during attempting the repair.
- No Warranty claims on physical damage.
- Please check the device when picked up. Speedbit is not responsible for any physical damages or non functionality found later on.
- Estimated turnaround time is estimated only and not a commitment. Actual Delivery time could wary. Kindly wait for the tech to call and discuss details.
- Basic Diagnostics is offered totally free. However, while executing critical repair (like liquid damage, laptop internal component test etc.) 2nd level Diagnostics charge : $35 (Applies even if the unit ends up to be not repairable or any other reason) This charge shall be waived if the unit is repairable and customer accepts the quote.
- The system will be benched in the order they are received unless booked in for priority service. (50 /hr instead of 35/hr)
- The parts to be used in the repair job may be aftermarket parts.
- You understand and agree that prior to allowing Speedbit, to perform any work on your device, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives.
- You acknowledge and agree that Speedbit Inc. Calgary, shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any loss or corruption of data and/or software.
- The device booked in for service has to be your owned property. In case of any registration / verification demanded by the manufacturer, you should be able to provide them. in case of noncompliance of these proofs, full service charges shall apply as quoted initially.
Abandoned Equipment Policy:
- After completion of job, technician shall call to inform and update.
- Any equipment or peripherals not picked up within 30 days of completion date will be considered abandoned and become property of Speedbit.
- After 30 days, Speedbit, reserves the right to liquidate abandoned equipment to cover any outstanding balance.
We accept Debit, Visa, Master Cards and Cash at this time.
Payment is due upon completion of agreed service(s) and needs to be paid in full prior to release of the equipment.
For any further explanation or understanding the store policy, please feel free to ask the representative for details.
Thank you for your co-operation
Return & Exchange Policy
- Service charges are not Refundable in any case.
- Returns are valid within (7) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
- Exchanges of equivalent products are valid within (30) days from the original Invoice date on defective products only, unless otherwise specified.
- All NEW Items carry a one (1) year limited warranty and all CLEARANCE items carry a 30 day limited warranty unless otherwise specified.
- Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
- All Software, Special orders, Water-Cooling and Projector sales are Final.
- Printers, Projector bulbs, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged (a re-stocking fee may apply). Speedbit also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.